MED is an international network hub strengthening inter-connectivity between educational practice and research.
Launched in Finland, MED is now realizing innovation and change management processes in public and private sector schools and universities.
The MED ethos is to ground innovation in evidence-based practice creating solutions that are usable, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
As we enter 2023 partnerships are being activated in Europe, Central Asia, North America, and Oceania on professional development of educators and school leadership on CLIL, bilingual education, interdisciplinary teaching and pedagogical innovation, strategic foresight, and the development of navigation skills for future working life.
These involve enabling:
- high levels of teaching & learning performance in bilingual schools
- interdisciplinary programmes in universities
- design of CLIL teaching & Learning resources
- upskilling teachers in innovative methodologies
- design of career guidance national ecosystems
- quality assurance processes on educational processes and projects
- strategic foresight to help guide future-oriented schools